Thursday 9 April 2015

40 Great lines of NIKOLA TESLA




1. “It’s not the love you make. It's the love you give.”

2. “Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.”

3. “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe”

4. “If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.”

5. “What one man calls God, another calls the laws of physics.”

6. “So astounding are the facts in this connection, which it would seem as though the Creator, himself had electrically designed this planet.”


7. “Great moments are born great opportunity”

8. “Inventors don't have time for married life.”

9. “Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”

10“You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension.”

11. “Marconi is a good fellow. Let him continue. He is using seventeen of my patents.”

12. “The progressive development of man is vitally dependent on invention. It is the most important product of his creative brain.”
13.“ I don't care that they stole my idea . I care that they don't have any of their own”


14. “The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”

15. “The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.”


16. “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena; it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

17. “If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world.”

18. “Of all things, I liked books best.”

19. “Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born.”

20. “Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.”

21. “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

22. “Invention is the most important product of man's creative brain. The ultimate purpose is the complete mastery of mind over the material world, the harnessing of human nature to human needs.”

23. “We crave for new sensations but soon become indifferent to them. The wonders of yesterday are today common occurrences”

24.  “The individual is ephemeral, races and nations come and pass away, but man remains.”

25.“I am part of a light, and it is the music. The Light fills my six senses: I see it, hear, feel, smell, touch and think. Thinking of it means my sixth sense. Particles of Light are written note. O bolt of lightning can be an entire sonata. A thousand balls of lightening is a concert.. For this concert I have created a Ball Lightning, which can be heard on the icy peaks of the Himalayas.”

26. “The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power.”

27. “Progress along such lines will be impossible while nations persist in the savage practice of killing each other off. I inherited from my father, an erudite man who labored hard for peace, an ineradicable hatred of war.”

28.“The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes.”

29. “From childhood I was compelled to concentrate attention upon myself. This caused me much suffering, but to my present view, it was a blessing in disguise for it has taught me to appreciate the inestimable value of introspection in the preservation of life, as well as a means of achievement.”



30. “My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”

31. “I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success. Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”



32.“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”

33.“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, and suppressed— only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”

           

34. “I am credited with being one of the hardest workers and perhaps I am, if thought is the equivalent of labor, for I have devoted to it almost all of my waking hours. But if work is interpreted to be a definite performance in a specified time according to a rigid rule, then I may be the worst of idlers.”



35.“Every living being is an engine geared to the wheelwork of the universe. Though seemingly affected only by its immediate surroundings, the sphere of external influence extends to infinite distance.”

36. “The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter—for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way.”

37.  “There is something within me that might be illusion as it is often case with young delighted people, but if I would be fortunate to achieve some of my ideals, it would be on the behalf of the whole of humanity.”

38. “I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view.”


39. “But instinct is something which transcends knowledge. We have, undoubtedly, certain finer fibers that enable us to perceive truths when logical deduction, or any other willful effort of the brain, is futile.”


40.  “The idea of atomic energy is illusionary but it has taken so powerful a hold on the minds, that although I have preached against it for twenty-five years, there are still some who believe it to be realizable.”















No comments:

Post a Comment